Friedrich Nietzche

Friedrich Nietzche

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Prompt #3

3. How have you taken something that you learned in the classroom and integrated it into your nonacademic life? 


The one thing that I've learned in class and used outside of school was to start performing early instead of waiting to the last minute to do so, or in a more simplified explanation, do not procrastinate. For a long period of time, I have been procrastinating on my homework, and I have been taking too much time on them, Starting from 8 PM to about 12 AM. When I realized that I have waited for too long and in the end when I finish, it is early in the morning, I hardly get enough rest. Fortunately, I've been changing my method to start early. Now that when I start early, I finish in a time when I get sufficient sleep, and relived from most of the stress. Not only I do this with school work, I also at home, with my artistic performances. I draw anthropomorphic animals as a hobby and I ask others from the internet or from friend if they wish to place a request for me to draw. Once I receive a request, I start as early as possible, and finish early to move on to the next objective I have planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment